Online Course for Faecal Sludge Management | free | enrolling now | starting 1 February 2018

21.5k views

Page selection:
  • aimeesmith
    Topic Author

Re: Online Course for Faecal Sludge Management | free | enrolling now | starting 1 February 2018

Hello Lameck

Please send through your full name and email address to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and i will put you on the list for the next presentation of the FSM online course.

Thank you,
Aimee
The following user(s) like this post: sandeepanChowdhury

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • lameck

Re: Online Course for Faecal Sludge Management | free | enrolling now | starting 1 February 2018

Hie

Put me on the waiting list for up coming online free course on WASH

Regards

Lameck

• aimeesmith
    Topic Author

Hello Christopher

Please send through your full name and email address to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thank you,
Aimee

• KRISWASH

Hi Aimee, Please what kind of details are my expected to send to the e-mail address?

Kindly respond.

Thank you

Christopher

• aimeesmith
    Topic Author

Hello Ejike

Please will you send your details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Unfortunately registrations closed last week so we are not accepting any more learners. However, I will let you know when we run the next course.

Kind regards,
Aimee

• KRISWASH

Please Aimee, kindly include me in any workshop or free training involving sludge treatment, WASH, Circular economy and related topics.
I just joined the forum today-is there any chance i can still be enrolled in the sludge treatment workshop?

• Amin

Thanks a lot for your prompt response. Please keep me in your list for the next course.

• aimeesmith
    Topic Author

Hi there

Yes, sorry, but unfortunately registrations have closed for this course. If you want, you can give me your details and I will get in touch with you regarding the next presentation of the course.
Thanks!

• Amin

Dear Madam,

Its too late to get enrolled in this course. May I enrolled or somehow be connected with this course?

• aimeesmith
    Topic Author

Hi Dak

So happy that you were able to register. You should receive an enrollment email shortly with login details so that you will be able to log into the course and start learning. Please contact me directly on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you require any other assistance.

Thanks,
Aimee

• Augustino
  • Smile to the world will smile to you...

Dear

thanks I enroll attach is the replay that I receive in my mail box.

Best Regards.
Dak victor
South Sudan - Bentiu.
Augustino
Attachments:

• aimeesmith
    Topic Author

Hello Dak

So happy to hear that you are interested in being part of this FSM course. Enrollments are open until Thursday, 15 February. I advise you to enrol sooner rather than later as the course has already started, therefore you will need to catch up the past two weeks (the course started on 1 February).

If there is anything else I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to get in contact with me.

Kind regards,
Aimee

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds