Excreta valorization by pyrolysis - any supplier making small scale device for a toilet development?

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Excreta valorization by pyrolysis - any supplier making small scale device for a toilet development?

Dear Maxym,

I've noticed that your question from October has not yielded any responses yet. Perhaps you can clarify a bit better why and what you are asking, and which other sanitation pyrolysis projects you have already looked at.

I know that pyrolysis as a possible technology has popped up from time to time here on the Forum. You can find previous threads by putting "pyrolysis" into the search filed at the top right. Have you already tried that?

I found e.g. these ones:
forum.susana.org/forum/categories/53-fae...is-for-sewage-sludge

www.forum.susana.org/forum/categories/99...-via-solar-pyrolysis

forum.susana.org/component/kunena/169-pr...da?limit=12&start=12

Then I also looked in the SuSanA project database and found these four which had been funded by the Gates Foundation:

www.susana.org/en/resources/projects?search=pyrolysis

(although very limited, or in some cases even no further information is available in our database which is a pity)

If any of those examples are of relevance to your work, how about you ask further questions in those existing threads? Or put more information here, too.

Hope this is useful for you.

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Maxym42
    Topic Author
  • I'm an R&D engineer working on sustainable and atonomous toilet

Excreta valorization by pyrolysis - any supplier making small scale device for a toilet development?

Dear all,

I'm currently working on the excreta valorization by pyrolysis. However i'm wondering if any supplier are making small scale device for a toilet development. IF any laboratories or suppliers could give us some clues on the process for sludge, we are interested to make tests and develop new approach for sludge treatment !!!

Thanks all

I'm waiting for any advices !!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds