New Faecal Sludge Management Workshop (CAWST and Eawag-Sandec)

Page selection:
  • Doreen

Re: New Faecal Sludge Management Workshop

Hi,

This is great! Shared it with my colleagues at GIZ Nairobi and Water Services Trust Fund. I will give you my feedback once I have thoroughly gone through the material.

Best regards,

Doreen
Doreen Mbalo

GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Programme
Policy Advisor in Bonn, Germany
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
E This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) like this post: AHoepfner

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • sterennphilippe
    Topic Author
  • Work for CAWST, focused on developing educational tools to develop capacities in sanitation

New Faecal Sludge Management Workshop (CAWST and Eawag-Sandec)

New Faecal Sludge Management Workshop!

Recognizing a significant capacity gap in the sanitation sector, CAWST and Eawag-Sandec have developed an Introduction to Faecal Sludge Management workshop.

We engaged in conversations and forged a synergistic collaboration that brought together complementary skills and experience in pedagogy and faecal sludge management, to have an even greater learning impact for participants.

As a result of this exciting collaboration between CAWST and Eawag-Sandec, the new Faecal Sludge Management Workshop Trainer Collection is now available to WASH professionals as an open content resource: resources.cawst.org/trainer_collection/c...-management-workshop

If you have any questions, please write on the forum or connect with me directly at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) like this post: Doreen, AHoepfner

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds