New book!! Sanitation, Wastewater Management and Sustainability: from Waste Disposal to Resource Recovery (UNEP and SEI)

Page selection:
  • daymaker

Re: New book!! Sanitation, Wastewater Management and Sustainability: from Waste Disposal to Resource Recovery

Thank you for offering this great resource!

Best,
Lauren
The following user(s) like this post: KimAndersson

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • KimAndersson
    Topic Author
  • Senior Expert at SEI working on sustainable sanitation, integrated water management and resource recovery

Re: New book!! Sanitation, Wastewater Management and Sustainability: from Waste Disposal to Resource Recovery

Dear all,

Thanks Dak Viktor for your tip!

The book is now also available in the SuSanA library. So if you are having problems accessing it on the SEI website, you can always use this alternative:
www.susana.org/en/resources/library/details/2636

Best regards,
Kim
Kim Andersson
Stockholm Environment Institute
Postbox 24218,104 51 Stockholm, Sweden
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• Augustino
  • Smile to the world will smile to you...

Good morning for all Susana
Dear Marina;
Try to Copy paste the like it will download with you i just copy and paste it open with m. i just downloaded.
Have a good day

Dak Victor
South Sudan, Malakal
Augustino

• fppirco
  • I am independent EH&S researcher in natural resources recovery ,water,wastewater,agro_food ...fields.

Dear Kim

I have already downloaded it , It has very interesting information.

Thanks to you and Arno Rosemarin andv all your colleagues made contribution to prepare this book.

With best regards;

Mohammad Mojtabaie
www.fpp.ir
Telfax:00985137629569
P.O Box:91865-358
Mashhad,Iran
Researcher and consultant
The following user(s) like this post: KimAndersson

• KimAndersson
    Topic Author
  • Senior Expert at SEI working on sustainable sanitation, integrated water management and resource recovery

Dear Marina,
Yes you have the right link to the book. It might have been a temporal problem. Please try again, but if it continue to fail let me know.

All the best,
Kim
Kim Andersson
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• koba

Kim,
Thank you very much for the Link.
Best Regards.
Josue.

• INTITS
  • User
  • Instituto Nacional de Tecnología Industrial

Dear KimAndersson
I tried to download the publication but the download link fails. Was I the only one with this problem?
Do you have a diffrent link? this is the one that fails: www.sei-international.org/mediamanager/d...M&Sustainability.pdf

Thanks a lot.
Marina Fernandez Curutchet
INTI - Argentina

• KimAndersson
    Topic Author

New book!! Sanitation, Wastewater Management and Sustainability: from Waste Disposal to Resource Recovery (UNEP and SEI)

Dear all,

I'm very pleased to announce that our new book, jointly published by UNEP and SEI, is now released!

Sanitation, Wastewater Management and Sustainability: From Waste Disposal to Resource Recovery offers a new conceptual framework for planning and investing in sustainable systems, centering on resource recovery and reuse. It examines the social, governance, economic, health, environmental and technological dimensions of sustainable sanitation and wastewater management and resource recovery.

It is rich with ideas, arguments, knowledge and concrete, real-world examples, it is a resource for urban and rural development planners, investors and practitioners, as well as civil engineers and students.

The book is available for download on SEIs website ( www.sei-international.org/publications?pid=2997 ).

All comments and feedback are most welcome!

We hope that you will find the book useful in your own work and beyond. So please also pass on the word to colleagues and friends that it is now available!

Kind regards,
Kim
Kim Andersson
Attachments:
The following user(s) like this post: fppirco, koba

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds