Reuse in your country (is it legal, what are the standards, culturally accepted?)

Page selection:
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Re: Reuse in your country (is it legal, what are the standards, culturally accepted?)

Dear Solène,

I noticed that your post from 2 June didn't get a reply yet. This is not surprising as the questions you posed were way too broad.
Please first give a context to your question: why do you ask? What research have you done so far? Which countries are you interested in, and why? Who are you?

Then I am sure more people will be willing to post some information for you.

Also, do take a look at previous discussions in this thread:
forum.susana.org/forum/categories/7-agricultural-reuse

Then I think you will already get some pointers for some countries at least.

And of course there is also the Susana library which you could filter by the Working Group 5 theme (food security & reuse):
www.susana.org/lang-en/library?showby=ye...s=8&vbl_8=42&vbl_0=0

I look forward to hearing from you again soon, as Action against Hunger is a very important SuSanA partner!

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • washfsl
  • Topic Author

Reuse in your country (is it legal, what are the standards, culturally accepted?)

Hello dear colleagues,

Working at Action contre la Faim (Action against Hunger) in France, I actually work on reuse (with urine, feces... for composting...).

1) I was wondering if reuse is legal in your country? If yes, what are the standards?
2) Is it culturally accepted?

Thank you for your attention.

Solène
For Action contre la Faim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds