GIZ Development worker (m/f) to advise on the use of GIS in the field of sanitation infrastructure

Page selection:
  • F H Mughal
  • Senior Water and Sanitation Engineer

Re: GIZ Development worker (m/f) to advise on the use of GIS in the field of sanitation infrastructure

Dear Ms. Doreen,

I couldn't help myself in mentioning that the ad has been draft in a very attractive manner. It is rare that I see job ads crafted in such a beautiful way. It attracts the potential candidates.

Regards,
F H Mughal
F H Mughal (Mr.)
Karachi, Pakistan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • secretariat
    Topic Author
  • SuSanA secretariat currently allocates 2 full time person equivalents of time from members of GIZ Sustainable Sanitation Team: Arne Panesar, Alexandra Dubois, Maren Heuvels, Teresa Häberlein, Daphne Manolakos and Bettina-Sophie Heinz.

GIZ Development worker (m/f) to advise on the use of GIS in the field of sanitation infrastructure

Dear All,

GIZ Uganda is looking for a development worker (m/f) to advise on the use of GIS in the field of sanitation infrastructure. Focus will be advising the City Authority of Kampala on the use of GIS to regulate sanitation services.

Here is the link to the position: www.giz.de/Entwicklungsdienst/de/html/17...d233233ac40d70bae381

Best regards,

SuSanA Secretariat (posted by Doreen )
Posted by a member of the SuSanA secretariat held by the GIZ Sector Program Water Policy – Innovations for Resilience
Located at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Bonn, Germany
Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/susana.org, linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/sustainable-sanitation-alliance-susana and twitter: twitter.com/susana_org

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds