Research Topic - I want to do my PhD in WASH to explore the Social, Behavioral and Cultural Aspects of WASH (question from Pakistan)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Research Topic - I want to do my PhD in WASH to explore the Social, Behavioral and Cultural Aspects of WASH (question from Pakistan)

Request for Guidance 21 Dec 2012 22:37 #3005

• wasifbashir15
  • This button allows you to contact another forum user directly by sending a private message.
I am Looking for an fully Funded internship Especially on WASH Related Projects.
I can move any where . my Availability in from Mid of January to End of March 2013,
if any body help me in getting this stuff , i will be gratitude to them.
please visit my profile on Linkin as
www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=145701831&trk=tab_pro

I have attached my CV with this announcement. Please check it.
Awaiting for your soonest kind response

Best Regards
Wasif Bashir
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
i am a student of Sustainable Water,Sanitation,Health and Development at Comsat Institute of Info& Technology Abbottabad KPK Pakistan.

Research Topic - I want to do my PhD in WASH to explore the Social, Behavioral and Cultural Aspects of WASH (question from Pakistan) 23 Oct 2013 08:50 #6088

• wasifbashir15
  • This button allows you to contact another forum user directly by sending a private message.
Dear All Greetings.
i am student of MS in "Sustainable Water,Sanitation,Health and Development at COMSATS Abbottabad Pakistan". now we are going to to our research for the degree requirements.
i am interested to do my research on this topic

Proposed Topics>>

01-(Sustainable Water,sanitation and Hygiene Development by community participation)
02- Poverty Reduction by provision of water and sanitaiotn services

Now i want to do request to all the WASH Expert that please give me some suggestion and guideline in selection of the research topic .i have attached my CV For your kind review so that you can make it clear about my research topic.
Please do some consideration about the future demands and research in the WASH Sector.
I will be really thankful to you all on this kindness.
Waiting for your kind response.
Regards
Wasif Bashir
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
i am a student of Sustainable Water,Sanitation,Health and Development at Comsat Institute of Info& Technology Abbottabad KPK Pakistan.

Guidance Please 08 Jan 2016 09:31 #16471

• wasifbashir15
Honorable Dear My Excelliencies, Greetings from Pakistan

I have a a query and want to have a guidance from your seniors.
I had done my Master of Science (MS) in "Sustainable Water Sanitation health & Development" and Master of Arts (MA) in Sociology.
I want to do my PhD in WASH to explore the Social, Behavioral and Cultural Aspects of WASH , its challenges and options best practices in Developing Nation.

I am looking for a full sponsorship for PhD in WASH.
Would you please guide/Suggest me for this matter please?
Its my especially request to all the Think Tanks, Practitioners and Professors at Different Universities please support and guide me. I attached my CV for your kind view.
I will be much gratitude to you for your kind timing and considering.
Stay Blessed in All walks of your life.

Love and Looking forward to your soonest kind response Please.
Best Regards

Muhammad Wasif Bashir Babar
Member of World Youth Parliament for Water (WYPW)
Member World Humanitarian Summit (WHS-2015)
Member of Asia-Pacific Youth Parliament for Water (APYPW)
Founder of Pakistan Youth Parliament for Water (PYPW)
Education Youth Ambassador (EYA)
Contact No: 0092-300-7913418
Attachments:
Last Edit: 03 Feb 2016 05:35 by muench.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

SuSanA has updated its cookie policy. We use cookies and Piwik-Analytics to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites if you visit a page which contains embedded content from social media. Such third party cookies may track your use of the SuSanA websites. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the SuSanA websites. More information