Research Topic - I want to do my PhD in WASH to explore the Social, Behavioral and Cultural Aspects of WASH (question from Pakistan)

Page selection:
  • wasifbashir15
    Topic Author
  • Muhammad Wasif Bashir Babar

Re: Guidance Please

Honorable Dear My Excelliencies, Greetings from Pakistan

I have a a query and want to have a guidance from your seniors.
I had done my Master of Science (MS) in "Sustainable Water Sanitation health & Development" and Master of Arts (MA) in Sociology.
I want to do my PhD in WASH to explore the Social, Behavioral and Cultural Aspects of WASH , its challenges and options best practices in Developing Nation.

I am looking for a full sponsorship for PhD in WASH.
Would you please guide/Suggest me for this matter please?
Its my especially request to all the Think Tanks, Practitioners and Professors at Different Universities please support and guide me. I attached my CV for your kind view.
I will be much gratitude to you for your kind timing and considering.
Stay Blessed in All walks of your life.

Love and Looking forward to your soonest kind response Please.
Best Regards

Muhammad Wasif Bashir Babar
Member of World Youth Parliament for Water (WYPW)
Member World Humanitarian Summit (WHS-2015)
Member of Asia-Pacific Youth Parliament for Water (APYPW)
Founder of Pakistan Youth Parliament for Water (PYPW)
Education Youth Ambassador (EYA)
Contact No: 0092-300-7913418
Mr. Muhammad Wasif Bashir Babar is son of soil of Pakistan and a very energetic young professional & Researcher in the field of Water, Ecological Sanitation, Hygiene (WASH) Climate Change, Ecosystem, and Disaster Risk Reduction. He hold Master of Science (MS) degree in Environmental Science with specialization on “Sustainable Water Sanitation Health & Development” while Master of Arts (MA) in Sociology with Specialization of Civic Engagement and Good Governance. He had been working in social & WASH development sector since 2008 with diversified national & international Research & humanitarians organizations. He is youth motivator and working to engage the young professionals in achieving the global commitments on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Agenda 2030 especially for SDGs 5, 6, 13 & 17. Global youth Speaker, researcher, moderator, focal person at different forums related to SDGs especially SDG 5, 6, 13 & 17.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • wasifbashir15
    Topic Author

Re: Research Topic - I want to do my PhD in WASH to explore the Social, Behavioral and Cultural Aspects of WASH (question from Pakistan)

Dear All Greetings.
i am student of MS in "Sustainable Water,Sanitation,Health and Development at COMSATS Abbottabad Pakistan". now we are going to to our research for the degree requirements.
i am interested to do my research on this topic

Proposed Topics>>

01-(Sustainable Water,sanitation and Hygiene Development by community participation)
02- Poverty Reduction by provision of water and sanitaiotn services

Now i want to do request to all the WASH Expert that please give me some suggestion and guideline in selection of the research topic .i have attached my CV For your kind review so that you can make it clear about my research topic.
Please do some consideration about the future demands and research in the WASH Sector.
I will be really thankful to you all on this kindness.
Waiting for your kind response.
Regards
Wasif Bashir
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Mr. Muhammad Wasif Bashir Babar is son of soil of Pakistan and a very energetic young professional & Researcher in the field of Water, Ecological Sanitation, Hygiene (WASH) Climate Change, Ecosystem, and Disaster Risk Reduction. He hold Master of Science (MS) degree in Environmental Science with specialization on “Sustainable Water Sanitation Health & Development” while Master of Arts (MA) in Sociology with Specialization of Civic Engagement and Good Governance. He had been working in social & WASH development sector since 2008 with diversified national & international Research & humanitarians organizations. He is youth motivator and working to engage the young professionals in achieving the global commitments on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Agenda 2030 especially for SDGs 5, 6, 13 & 17. Global youth Speaker, researcher, moderator, focal person at different forums related to SDGs especially SDG 5, 6, 13 & 17.

• wasifbashir15
    Topic Author

Request for Guidance

I am Looking for an fully Funded internship Especially on WASH Related Projects.
I can move any where . my Availability in from Mid of January to End of March 2013,
if any body help me in getting this stuff , i will be gratitude to them.
please visit my profile on Linkin as
www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=145701831&trk=tab_pro

I have attached my CV with this announcement. Please check it.
Awaiting for your soonest kind response

Best Regards
Wasif Bashir

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds