18th SuSanA meeting in Stockholm September 5th - 6th 2014 - knowledge exchange meeting specially for WG 2 members?

Page selection:
  • jonpar
    Topic Author
  • As part of the Engineering team, my role at IMC is to lead on the delivery of projects requiring specific expertise on urban sanitation (including excreta/waste/wastewater/stormwater management) focusing on technical, institutional and financial aspects in project design and implementation.

Re: RE: 18th SuSanA meeting in Stockholm September 5th - 6th 2014

Dear Fellow Members of the SuSanA Working Group on Finance and Economics,

Stockholm Water Week (www.worldwaterweek.org) runs from August 31 - September 5, 2014

I am writing to inform you that the SuSanA meetings schedule for the 5th - 6th September will therefore take place after SWWW, not before as I indicated my previous communication.

For more information about what is going on during the week, please refer to

www.worldwaterweek.org/documents/WWW_PDF...Registration_web.pdf

best regards,

Jonathan
Dr. Jonathan Parkinson
Principal Consultant – Water and Sanitation
IMC Worldwide Ltd, Redhill, United Kingdom
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • jonpar
    Topic Author
  • As part of the Engineering team, my role at IMC is to lead on the delivery of projects requiring specific expertise on urban sanitation (including excreta/waste/wastewater/stormwater management) focusing on technical, institutional and financial aspects in project design and implementation.

18th SuSanA meeting in Stockholm September 5th - 6th 2014 - knowledge exchange meeting specially for WG 2 members?

Dear Fellow Members of the SuSanA Working Group on Finance and Economics,

At the beginning of September (5th and 6th), prior to the Stockholm World Water Week (SWWW), SuSanA is holding its 18th SuSanA meeting . This will be held at Stockholm Environment Institute.

You will find details of the meeting page at :

www.susana.org/lang-en/meetings/18th-sus...ing-stockholm-sweden

As well as encouraging you to participate in the main SuSanA meeting, I am writing to enquire if you would be interested to join a knowledge exchange meeting specially for WG2 members.

This could either be organized on 6th September at SEI or during the week in the SWWW venue. If the latter, I need to check on the arrangements for hiring a room.

I therefore kindly ask you:

1) If you are interested in attending?

2) What you would expect from such a meeting?

3) If you would like to share a special topic/issue (e.g. past/current work; ideas for working group activities; etc.) either during the WG meeting or alternatively with the whole SuSanA crowd during the plenary meeting.

As I am not in a position to attend this year, I would be particularly keen to here from anyone who would be willing to play a role in organising the meeting.

I am currently lacking a co-lead for this WG and would therefore appreciate anyone who wants to raise their profile and be more actively involved in the WG to step forward. This does not mean that you need to be an expert in finance and economics. I personally am an engineer with a keen interest in finance and economics. Interest and time is all that is required.

Please contact me directly if you would like to help out with the organisation of the meeting and/or you'd be interested to assist me and support the group as co-lead.

best regards,
Jonathan
Dr. Jonathan Parkinson
Principal Consultant – Water and Sanitation
IMC Worldwide Ltd, Redhill, United Kingdom
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds