• Page:

TOPIC: Ideas and vision for working group 9

Re: Ideas and vision for working group 9 03 Apr 2012 13:51 #1387

• Carol McCreary
  • CONTACT
  • I'm with PHLUSH (Public Hygiene Lets Us Stay Human) www.phlush.org
Thank you so much, Bismark, for your quick reply to my rather slow one. Factsheet wg9 has shaped up nicely.

Re: Ideas and vision for working group 9 20 Dec 2012 18:39 #2990

• Carol McCreary
  • CONTACT
  • I'm with PHLUSH (Public Hygiene Lets Us Stay Human) www.phlush.org
Hi, Everyone,

So much is happening!!! We need everyone's help to track developments. This is a call for input into Workgroup 9, both WG9a - Sanitation as a Business and WG9b - Sanitation Awareness. And let's share right here on the Susana Forum.

Thanks to the encouragement and support of Trevor Surridge (tmsinnovation) of SuSanA secretariat, Jack Sim and I will be working to update our Factsheet and posting a few key new items on the WG 9 page of the SuSanA website. www.susana.org/lang-en/working-groups/wg09 ,

Personally, I am fascinated by the exploding use of the social media in increasing awareness throughout the sanitation sector. I am sure that forum participants see all sorts of new things we miss. Please tell us the hot spots we need to watch. Let us know how you are using the social media. Also interested in campaign evaluation reports with analytics.

Look forward to hearing from you here. Or tweet links to @PortlandPHLUSH or to my handle @Baggywrinkles.

If you're celebrating Christmas, have a great one.

Carol
The following user(s) like this post: tmsinnovation
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds