Page selection:
  • former member
  • Topic Author

Re: convert WASTEWATER into BATHING WATER and save fresh water demand locally

Ok, understood!
I will take the other "hat" and speak about process etc. in future Elisabth

Br Jens

++++++++
Note by moderators: This post was made by a former user with the login name PureWater who is no longer a member of this discussion forum.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Elisabeth
  • Freelance consultant since 2012 (former roles: program manager at GIZ and SuSanA secretariat, lecturer, process engineer for wastewater treatment plants)

Dear Br Jens,

In my role as community manager of this forum I write this post:
I had discussed with Trevor whether we should delete your post because it is basically pure advertising for a company. We are not an advertising forum but a discussion forum. It starts with the fact that your login is PureWater instead of your own name. As far as I know, Trevor had sent you an e-mail to tell you to make your post more conversational, not like a salesman; and that he deleted your first post.

Looking at the last few posts, now exactly that has happened: two people have asked you for more information and in both cases you have said "I will e-mail it to you". If you want to talk about your process, at least do it out in the open not with individual e-mails. Why don't you tell us about your experiences in different countries? Difficulties that you encounter? Costs? In which types of situations is it feasible? What is the minium level of income and institutional sophistication needed? And so forth.

It is always a tough decision how much advertising we should allow here. I give you another chance if you take off your sales hat and speak more like an engineer! :(

Regards,
Elisabeth
Dr. Elisabeth von Muench
Freelance consultant on environmental and climate projects
Located in Ulm, Germany
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My Wikipedia user profile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:EMsmile
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/elisabethvonmuench/

• former member
  • Topic Author

Thank you. In order to send you the detail proposal with detial data, please send me an email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
After receipt, I will be able to provide details to you directy.

Main Process Specification:

INLET I N F L U E N T:

Q, daily m³/day 80 max.
Q, hourly maximum m³/h 7
BOD5 max. mg/L 350
CODmax mg/L 600
N total mg/L 70
P total mg/L 10
pH 6,5 - 7,5
Water temperature°C 5 - 35

OUTLET E F L U E N T:

BOD mg/L 0 - 2
COD mg/L 20 50
N total mg/L 8 - 15
P total mg/L 0,2 - 1
Suspended solids mg/L 0

++++++++
Note by moderators: This post was made by a former user with the login name PureWater who is no longer a member of this discussion forum.

• wasifbashir15
  • Muhammad Wasif Bashir Babar

waooo its very nice.
much interested to know more about it .
please share more with us .
regards
wasif
Mr. Muhammad Wasif Bashir Babar is son of soil of Pakistan and a very energetic young professional & Researcher in the field of Water, Ecological Sanitation, Hygiene (WASH) Climate Change, Ecosystem, and Disaster Risk Reduction. He hold Master of Science (MS) degree in Environmental Science with specialization on “Sustainable Water Sanitation Health & Development” while Master of Arts (MA) in Sociology with Specialization of Civic Engagement and Good Governance. He had been working in social & WASH development sector since 2008 with diversified national & international Research & humanitarians organizations. He is youth motivator and working to engage the young professionals in achieving the global commitments on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Agenda 2030 especially for SDGs 5, 6, 13 & 17. Global youth Speaker, researcher, moderator, focal person at different forums related to SDGs especially SDG 5, 6, 13 & 17.

• former member
  • Topic Author

Hi Tollander
Could you pls. send me your contact details and requirements by email? I could make a proposal then and send it to you directy. My email address is given above

Br Jens

++++++++

• tollanwab
  • Kenya local capacity development facility

Interested to know more about this process. We run a foundation that supports grantees to implement water conservation and related projects and would be willing to support some to implement your method. More details please?

Tollander
tolly

• former member
  • Topic Author

convert WASTEWATER into BATHING WATER and save fresh water demand locally

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Dear All

We have a compact wastewater treatment system which converts wastewater(toilets/kitchen etc.) in fresh water in bathing water quality.

=> NO bacteria and NO solids remaining!
=> Biologic processing, environmental friendly!

Systems are available from 40 - 160m³/day - plug and play.
We achieve two targets:

1.) treatment of wastewater
2.) reduction of fresh water demand

Water outlet can be used dirctly for irrigation, flushing, bathing
Also for industrial utilization (e.g. concrete mixing, cooling)

See datasheet for more details. In case you want to contact me directly: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

++++++++

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds