Introduction of Maren Heuvels (BORDA, Germany)

Page selection:
  • wasifbashir15
  • Muhammad Wasif Bashir Babar

Re: Introduction of Maren Heuvels (BORDA, Germany)

Dear Maren Heuvels
Nice to see you here on the SuSanA platform and after long time see your picture here since 3rd FSM Hanoi.
I am also part of our session "Is WasteWater She" in Stockholm World Water Week 2017 in which your organization is also a partner.
Hope to see you once again in the session. But since i am looking for the sponsorship for my logistic stuff.
May i ask any guidance for securing the logistic support from any organization please?
Your kind response will be appreciated and hope meet you really.
Best Regards
Wasif
Mr. Muhammad Wasif Bashir Babar is son of soil of Pakistan and a very energetic young professional & Researcher in the field of Water, Ecological Sanitation, Hygiene (WASH) Climate Change, Ecosystem, and Disaster Risk Reduction. He hold Master of Science (MS) degree in Environmental Science with specialization on “Sustainable Water Sanitation Health & Development” while Master of Arts (MA) in Sociology with Specialization of Civic Engagement and Good Governance. He had been working in social & WASH development sector since 2008 with diversified national & international Research & humanitarians organizations. He is youth motivator and working to engage the young professionals in achieving the global commitments on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Agenda 2030 especially for SDGs 5, 6, 13 & 17. Global youth Speaker, researcher, moderator, focal person at different forums related to SDGs especially SDG 5, 6, 13 & 17.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • MarenH
    Topic Author
  • BORDA communication management and research project coordination Indonesia/Vietnam.Currently working in Southeast Asia and Germany on topics related to the enabling environment for decentralized sanitation services.

Introduction of Maren Heuvels (BORDA, Germany)

Hi,
with this first post I'd like to introduce myself here at the SuSanA Forum.
Since 2009 I'm working with the German organization BORDA.
With a background in political science and journalism I'm currently working in Germany and Southeast Asia, managing BORDAs global communication and a research project under the Australian Aid ADRA scheme. My main research interest is the enabling environment for decentralized sanitation in developing countries.
You can contact me via twitter, facebook and the BORDA website.
Maren Heuvels
Research & Communication

Bremen Overseas Research and Development Association - BORDA
Fahrenheitstraße 9
28359 Bremen
Germany
E-Mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Twitter: @Maren_BORDA
Facebook: borda.bremen
The following user(s) like this post: tmsinnovation, jankn

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds