Sanitation Business in Odisha, India, South Asia

Page selection:
  • sampark
    Topic Author
  • Reaching out in grassrouts.Premananda Biswal, Executive Director, SAMPARK TRUST, Bhubaneswar, Odisha would introduce myself, before you as a grass root level Rural & Health development associate for a period spanning over 26 years contributed in the field

Re: Reply: Sanitation Business in Odisha, India, South Asia

Dear Prof Bhate,
Nice to talk to on sanitation issues prevailing all over India. Could you introduce all your models & designs for scaling up in Odisha ?

My mail id:- This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Waiting for your feedback.
Premananda Biswal.
Executive Director.
SAMPARK TRUST
B-30, BDA Duplex
Bhubaneswar
Odisha, INDIA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • sampark
    Topic Author
  • Reaching out in grassrouts.Premananda Biswal, Executive Director, SAMPARK TRUST, Bhubaneswar, Odisha would introduce myself, before you as a grass root level Rural & Health development associate for a period spanning over 26 years contributed in the field

Dear Prof Bhate,
Sorry, for my late reply. I was in field tour. Today, I have tried to talked to you from my Mob-07752020529.

I am interested talk to you about your partnership with us. You can visit-www.ekutirsb.com for further understanding on sanitation business. You can call me to have discussion on sanitation business.

Waiting for your feedback.

Regards,
Premananda Biswal.
Executive Director.
SAMPARK TRUST
B-30, BDA Duplex
Bhubaneswar
Odisha, INDIA

• shrikantbhate

Nice to hear that you are working for promoting Sanitation Entrepreneurship programme in Odisha. Ours is a NGO namely PARISAR NIYOJAN SAMITI and we are also working in the field of Health and Sanitation since 1990. we have developed many prototypes of Eco san Toilets which are very suitable in rural areas. we are also trying to train youths to take up sanitation business and have tied up with Micro Finance Institution from Mumbai. By this way we feel that finance can be made available to young entrepreneurs and they can start their business. I am interested to have further discussion with you to take this important point forward. Do contact us. I am an Architect by profession and spent 35 years in educational field and now totally devoted to this field of Health, Green Energy and Sanitation.

regards,

Prof.Shrikant Bhate. Pune. 9890440648

-- Prof.Shrikant Bhate. Architect and Social Entrepreneur. D-9, Durvankur SocietyI,Panchavati. Pashan. Pune 411008. R:020-2589 9527 Mobile:91-09890440648

• sampark
    Topic Author

Sanitation Business in Odisha, India, South Asia

Now, I am in rural sanitation business in rural odisha, India. I am triggering the CLTS (Community Led Total sanitation) model of sanitation construction in rural communities through rural unemployed educated youths & active SHG members of Odisha for earning livelihood in one hand, with making sustainable of the programme in other hand for accruing social welfare for their native communities. I am promoting entrepreneurs all over Odisha through www.ekutirsb.com , who is looking after the logistic chain & some working capital for the entrepreneurs..

Still, i am facing problem for working capital for the entrepreneurs to accelerate the programme in all GPs of Odisha. Hence, I need support to run this venture in smooth manner with 100% quality assurance & solution for unemployment.

Could you guide me to get support for working capital to groom social entrepreneurs to accelerate this programme in a mission mode.

Waiting for your favourable feedback.
Premananda Biswal.
Executive Director.
SAMPARK TRUST
B-30, BDA Duplex
Bhubaneswar
Odisha, INDIA

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds