World Toilet Day event - "2023 Toilet and Sustainable Development Forum " in Beijing, China

Page selection:
  • csk
    Topic Author
  • I work on the toilet, sanitation, biogas, FSM, environmental science and engineering, and I hope to contribute to the toilet revolution in China and in the global. I am happy to share Chinese WASH story.

World Toilet Day event - "2023 Toilet and Sustainable Development Forum " in Beijing, China

Dear colleagues,

We are Toilet Special Committee under China Association of Urban Environmental Sanitation (CAUES) will organize the “2023 Toilet and Sustainable Development Forum” to celebrate the 2023 World Toilet Day on 19th November 2023 in Beijing China.

Theme: 1) toilet standardization; 2) new toilet technology

Contents:
(i) Discuss the current status and development trend of toilet standardization;
(ii) Discuss the carbon emission of toilet systems and low carbon development model;
(iii) Share excellent case practices of toilet technology at home and abroad;
(iv) Discuss the development trend and prospect of using toilet waste resources.

Mr. Jack Sim, President of World Toilet Organization will come to Beijing to join us. Other participators include Bill & Melinda
Gates Foundation, Japanese Toilet Association, German Toilet Organization, Mongolian Toilet Organization, Hong Kong Toilet Association, Shanghai Toilet Association, Xiamen Toilet Association, American National Standards Institute (ANSI), etc. They are:
a) Members of the Toilet Professional Committee such as Mr.Jack Sim (president of World Toilet Organization)
b) Representatives from related units and enterprises
c) Domestic and foreign experts in the toilet industry
d) Representatives of relevant government departments

If you stay in China, you are welcome to join us. The event is supported by JOMOO Group, which is the largest bathroom accessory company in China. Please contact me by email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.  Or add my wechat: ustbchengshikun

Kind regards

Dr. Shikun Cheng
Secretary-General of Toilet Special Committee under China Association of Urban Environmental Sanitation
Shikun Cheng,
Associate professor, Ph.D
Center for Sustainable Environmental Sanitation (CSES)
Department of Environmental Science and Engineering
University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB)
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) like this post: Chaiwe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds