Where can I find resources on School Sanitation Practices

Page selection:
  • loneplanater
  • Topic Author

Re: Where can I find resources on School Sanitation Practices

Thank You for sharing this information.
I will check out these resources for the information I require.
Decoding Biosphere
decodingbiosphere.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
  • Chaiwe
  • Innovation enthusiast and Knowledge Management Expert in WASH and Climate Change while cross-cutting Youth and Gender Issues. CEO of CaDev_Capacity Development (An African Social Enterprise)

Hi Loneplanater,

We have a full library of over 5000 WASH resources and publications right here:  Resources • SuSanA  in the SuSanA Library. All you need to do is search for keywords just like you would in Google. The difference is that the resources are uploaded by water and sanitation practitioners who are also users of this forum, meaning you can easily contact them here or we ( SuSanA moderators) can support you to retrieve their contact details if you need further insights.

Also check out some of the conversations here on the forum that cover a wide range of discussions on your topic of interest or otherwise follow the activities and conversations spearheaded by Working group 7. Working group is closely linked to the WASH in Schools (WinS) Network that has developed some amazing school WASH resources for trainers and learners: 

1.  Health and hygiene, schools and other non-household settings - SuSanA Forum
2.  Working Group 7 (Sustainable WASH in Institutions and Gender Equality (Leave No One Behind – in communities, schools and other institutions) - SuSanA Forum

Kind Regards,
Chaiwe
SuSanA Forum Moderator
Skat Foundation (With financial support by GIZ and SIRWASH up to November 2023)

Chaiwe Mushauko-Sanderse BSc. NRM, MPH
Independent consultant located in Lusaka, Zambia
Emails: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/chaiwe-mushauko-sanderse-21709129/
Twitter: @ChaiweSanderse

• loneplanater
  • Topic Author

Thanks for introducing me to the World Largest Lessons (WLL) platform. It has a lot a intersting resoruces for kids.
I wanted the material for writing an article on School Sanitaiton Practices for my website Decoding Biosphere .
Initially i am planning for an article but later I want to convert it into a short training course for the students so that they understand the importance of the school sanitation practices.
Thanks for the help.
Decoding Biosphere
decodingbiosphere.com

• Fouad

One good place to look is the World Largest Lessons (WLL) platform.
If I understand the scope of your advocacy and it's targets, I may offer more help, and if it pleases you, I would like to partake in any advocacy or engagement you are planning.
Cheers

• loneplanater
  • Topic Author

Where can I find resources on School Sanitation Practices

I am working on a article on the best practices of School sanitation practices.
I want to spread awareness among the students about what care they should take while using the toilets and Wash basins. They also need to be made aware of the hygiene that they should take care as they are using a commonly used toilets which can be a reason of speard of disease if not take care.
Girls also need to educated on how to safely dispose the sanitary pads in the school and how to follow a proper hygiene.
I want some help on where can I find relaible resources to get this infomation and include in my article.
Decoding Biosphere
decodingbiosphere.com

Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds