We want to hear from you: draft Rural Water Supply Network (RWSN) Strategy 2024-2030

Page selection:
  • SeanFurey
    Topic Author
  • Director of the Rural Water Supply Network (RWSN), at Skat Foundation

We want to hear from you: draft Rural Water Supply Network (RWSN) Strategy 2024-2030

Dear SuSanA colleagues

I’m delighted to share with you the draft RWSN Strategy for 2024-2030. Many RWSN members have contributed to and shared their thoughts during the process of developing the new strategy.  The draft strategy is available in English and French, and we have prepared walkthrough videos in both languages, via the links below. If you would like us to prepare a version in another language, then please let us know and if there is enough interest then we try and make it happen. Let us know what you think and what could be made clearer and improved by using the online form below, or just send me an email directly. I’m really interested in what you think and please share with colleagues working in this area. The deadline for comments is 30 November2023.
  [*] Respond: Online Forum [/*]RWSN and SuSanA already have a strong relationship through joint management of this Forum and, through SIRWASH, looking to expand both networks in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) - but what else can we do together? 

Thank you!

Sean

This message has attachments files.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

You need to login to reply
Page selection:
Share this thread:
Recently active users. Who else has been active?
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds